Jul 6, 2008

A day at the zoo



I went to the MN zoo yesterday with my oldest son Chad and his daughter Destiny. It was a beautiful day full of fun and laughter. Little miss took only a few minutes to understand why we were at the zoo...she loved watching all the human animals too.
It was a great time for Daddy and daughter to do some bonding and learning about each other. They shared a bag of popcorn, learned about animals, played in the water and shared ice cream. Daddy learned that you shouldn't get the baby all sugared up...she's a wild women!

1 comment:

  1. Vi,

    Nice... very nice! Welcome to blogland! (...and I am honored to be on your blog roll! Thanks!)

    You even uploaded photo's too... I love the site... now, to remember to keep it updated... LOL! Oh well - that is what Stalkers are for!

    ~Karrilee~

    ReplyDelete