My place to share my most beloved treasures and passions. This year of 2012 I BELIEVE will be the best year yet!!! Twelve months of finding joy and my story in everyday.
Jan 4, 2009
Frozen city
Here's our pond right out our back door. We keep a trough heater in there to keep an air space for the koi. It's really cold outside.
Wow I didn't know koi could live in those conditions! Makes me cold just looking at that picture. Here I sit freezing and drinking tea to keep warm.....and it's about 50 outside!
If I were your fishy I'd be really ticked at you right now for making me stay out in the frozen tundra. Hi, this is your mom and I wouldn't know what temps. were like under 59 degrees. Right now, Feb. 2nd, it's in the 70's, sunny, I'm wearing sandals, capris and a t-shirt. Both my doors are open to the fresh air. Ho Hum, that's life in So. Ca.
Wow I didn't know koi could live in those conditions! Makes me cold just looking at that picture. Here I sit freezing and drinking tea to keep warm.....and it's about 50 outside!
ReplyDeleteJanet
If I were your fishy I'd be really ticked at you right now for making me stay out in the frozen tundra. Hi, this is your mom and I wouldn't know what temps. were like under 59 degrees. Right now, Feb. 2nd, it's in the 70's, sunny, I'm wearing sandals, capris and a t-shirt. Both my doors are open to the fresh air. Ho Hum, that's life in So. Ca.
ReplyDelete