Aug 29, 2009

Finished

It's finished and some lessons learned for the next one.

I will make sure the embroidery is up towards the top more. I will make sure I put button holes on before I put the decorative seam in, LOL. Otherwise, I really like the finished product. It's hard to see, but the leaves are partially metallic thread. It looks really nice. Then with thoughts of my friend Denice, she loves her shiny... I put some pretty crystals on it. It makes it pop.

I'm going to make another one in black and time myself to see how long it takes to make. Then I'll make one to take to the shop here in town and see what she thinks. Hopefully she will like it and want some for her shop. Then I'll make the basic bags in neutral colors and then some covers to buy separately.

5 comments:

  1. I love it Vi! If the purse itself isn't awesome enough, you added a cover to it too! And a mighty fine looking cover at that!

    I can't wait to hear what the storekeeper says about it, I just know she's going to love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!!! It is very cute! You did a great job and I love how you can change out the covers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Changeable covers?! Nice!!! And you know - I LOVE Fall - so the leaves are super cute!!!
    Great job!
    ~K~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Vi! I love it. I know that she will love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely gorgeous, Vi!! I love it!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete