Aug 8, 2009

Vacation to Washington


Here's my Mom & Dad. We went on a day trip to Coeur d'Alene Idaho.

Mom and me having our afternoon beer on their boat and Mom loving MEEEEEE!

Dad loving me at the airport.

My first fish... YUMMY! And YES, I clean what I eat.

Our string of fish. We gave the neighbor 4 of them, LOL.

Mom's famous taco's... I could eat a million of them.

A beautiful day in Washington. This is an Indian gymnasium... just beautiful. We went for a tour and I couldn't believe how beautiful it all is. They pay $10 a month to belong and have access to everything.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to go on a great vacation and spend some time w/ your parents. Looks like fun, fun, fun...but I'm a wee bit jealous, fishing AND a daily beer?!!! You were treated well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like your parents were so happy to see you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you were having so much fun!! And what beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete